Tips for Students
- Arrive to school on time.
- Please get plenty of rest!
- Don't stay up late. Record your favorite show, if it comes on late, and watch it when you get home from school the next day.
- Bring two sharpened No. 2 pencils.
- Study your notes, review any study guides provided by your teacher and visit suggested websites listed in your curriculum guide.
- Do not rush through your test; no one will be permitted to leave the room early.
- Answer all questions.
- Check after every 10 questions to make sure that you are on the correct number in the test booklet and on the answer sheet.
- Use the restroom before the test starts. Do not drink a lot of water after you have your restroom break!
- Dress comfortably.
- Wear lose fitting clothing and comfortable shoes.
- Bring a light jacket in case you get cold.
- Do not wear something that will cause you to get hot easily.
- Do not eat something unusual the day before or the morning of testing.
- Eat a good breakfast. Fresh fruits are a better source of energy than a sugary bowl of cereal.
- Finally, believe in yourself. Most answer choices that are changed were correct the first time.
- You have studied hard and prepared well.... it will pay off!